LEA is looking for an Engineering Geologist. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company of leading professionals with a solid track record of success.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Masters in Engineering Geology / M Sc. (Geology)
- Min 8 years in engineering geology and material testing for civil engineering projects involving slope stability analysis and solutions
- Min 3 years in areas similar to the Pacific Region.
Why Join Us?
- We are a medium sized employee-owned company with a Strategic Plan for manageable growth and expansion;
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We have a work environment with flexible hours;
- We prioritize employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. LEA is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
should you require information or assistance.