LEA is looking for a professionally qualified Geotechnical/Materials Engineer with a degree in civil engineering majoring in slope stability geotechnical / materials science. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company of leading professionals with a solid track record of success.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Min 10/15 years’ experience in in slop stabilization, preparation of bidding documents, specifications and bill of quantities, cost estimation, report writing and management or leadership of comparable projects,
- Min 5 years’ experience in areas similar to the Pacific Region
Why Join Us?
- We are a medium sized employee-owned company with a Strategic Plan for manageable growth and expansion;
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We have a work environment with flexible hours;
- We prioritize employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. LEA is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact email@example.com
should you require information or assistance.