LEA is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic Civil Practice Area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company of leading professionals with a solid track record of financial success. Qualified candidates will have experience in successfully delivering Civil projects in one or more of these areas (Municipal & Water Resources, Transit, and Land Development).
Why Join Us?
LEA is a reputable, well established employee-owned professional services firm comprised of engineers and planners. LEA provides consulting services for planning, design, and construction administration of Infrastructure, including Civil, Transportation, Transit, Structures and Infrastructure Systems projects.
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We are a medium sized company with a Strategic Plan for growth and expansion;
- We are employee-owned: about one-third of our employees are shareholders;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package;
- We prioritize employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We have a collaborative work environment with flexible hours;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of a variety of private and public sector Civil projects, including but not limited to: Storm Water Management, Municipal Water Resources Systems, Watermains, Storm Sewers, Sanitary Sewers, Site Grading, Drainage, and Road Design;
- Management of project requirements, resources, and schedules, to make sure projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget, for both internal multi-disciplinary teams and sub-consultants;
- Perform risk management analyses to identify and mitigate project risks;
- Apply strong written and oral communication skills in the presentation of work activities to internal project teams and external client and stakeholder groups;
- Prepare Technical Reports, including PDR, RCD, FSR, and SWM Reports, memos, letters, and emails.
- Prepare regular status reports by tracking projects progress, budgets, accounts receivable and analyzing of relevant project metrics;
- Identify and develop new and existing opportunities with public and private sectors clients, lead and participate in proposal writing, and project scheduling and budgeting;
- Supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring of junior team members;
- Maintain professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the latest trends, software, and technology;
- Participate in other exciting transportation, development, transit, municipal, and MTO related assignments.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree;
- A minimum of 10-15 years of civil experience and project management;
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with Professional Engineers Ontario;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is an asset;
- Detail-oriented and satisfactory problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in standard communication software (Microsoft Office 365; Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic and process-oriented, prefers to operate in a fast and dynamic environment;
- Team player, flexible, and able to prioritize with good organizational skills; and
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. LEA Consulting Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact email@example.com should you require information or assistance.