LEA is hiring a Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing & Communications Team - located in the Markham Corporate office. This is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurial people to join a dynamic employee-owned engineering consulting firm with a solid track record of successful projects and financial success. A certain culture has evolved which has enabled the company to employ self-motivated, achievement-oriented professionals in an environment of professionalism, self-management, customer focus, transparency, accountability, and respect. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between different stakeholders and LEA. Their work will help strengthen LEA’s brand and support our efforts in building strong online communities through various social media platforms.
Why Join Us?
LEA is a reputable, well established employee-owned professional services firm comprised of engineers and planners. LEA provides consulting services for planning, design, and construction administration of Infrastructure, including Civil, Transportation, Transit, Structures and Infrastructure Systems projects.
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We are a medium sized company with a Strategic Plan for growth and expansion;
- We are employee-owned: about one-third of our employees are shareholders;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package;
- We prioritize employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We have a collaborative work environment with flexible hours;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support development of digital marketing plan as well as develop, manage, and maintain a Digital Marketing/Social Media calendar.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop social media campaigns that help achieve corporate goals and support strategic goals.
- Develop engaging content for posting on website and/or social media platforms – from written text, photo, and video content.
- Develop engaging graphics to support written content.
- Support the day-to-day management of LEA owned social channels and platforms, build community and authentically engage with stakeholders by monitoring the company’s social media accounts, interacting with users, and responding to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Collect and review social media data to constantly improve our online presence and develop effective campaigns
- Develop reports on emerging social media trends and industry trends, review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Support other Marketing & Communications activities, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in advertising, marketing, or communications or equivalent degree.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated strategic thinking abilities.
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency with (Microsoft Office, Adobe CS, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, other platforms an asset
- Detail-oriented and commendable client service skills
- Strategic and process-oriented, prefers to operate in a fast and dynamic environment and able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player and able to work independently with little oversight.
- Able to prioritize tasks with excellent organizational skills
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. LEA Consulting Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact email@example.com should you require information or assistance.