Railway Noise & Vibration
LEA provides a full range of noise and vibration consulting services for railway projects with experience in the development of standardised measurement and test protocols, new assessment and modeling methods, and advanced signal processing techniques. We can provide practical and cost-effective solutions for handling noise and vibration issues in surface and underground transportation projects and maintenance and storage facilities (MSF).
LEA has been a valuable partner of Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), Metrolinx, CN/CP and other transit authorities for environmental assessments, construction, and operation. Through our research and development of state-of-the-art modeling and measurement techniques, we will find creative solutions to your challenging problems.
Our services include:
- Baseline Noise and Vibration Measurements
- Railway Air-borne Noise Impact Analysis
- Ground-borne Noise and Vibration Impact Analysis
- Detailed Vibration Analysis with Transfer Mobility Tests
- Customised Continuous Noise and Vibration Monitoring System Development
- Customised Railway Structure Condition Monitoring System Development
- Peer Review